Exfoliating Lip Balm - Maraschino CherryTeam Treat Yourself: $5.60 CAD
Regular: Regular price $7.00 CAD
Is it a scrub? Is it a lip balm? It’s both! Our exfoliating lip balm contains delicate sugar crystals that will gently smooth away rough skin from your lips while leaving them deliciously moisturized.
But what exactly do you *do* with an exfoliating lip balm?
Apply the same amount as you would lip balm and gently massage into your lips. You can wipe it off after a few minutes, but we recommend to keep working in until it’s absorbed to get the full benefit of all the oils and butters in our formula. And yes, you can lick off any extra scrubby bits too!
About the flavor: Every year at Christmas, my mom makes her famous fruitcake loaded with candied fruits, nuts and cherries. And every year, I like to sneak into her kitchen, find that bowl of fruit marinating in a secret substance (ok, it’s not a secret, it’s rum) and gobble down as many maraschino cherries I can before she catches me. Apparently, it’s not nice of me to do that, because it means there will be less cherries in the cake, and while I do agree that more cherries would make for a better cake, I think that all cherries and no cake is really the best way to go.
If you agree with me, you’ll be all over this flavour. Although it’s missing my mom’s secret marinade, I still think you’ll be sneaking some of this from your purse every chance you get!
- This product isn't for use in the shower or bath and must be kept away from water and dampness.
- It's best to keep this product cool before using and it can be popped into the fridge for 15 minutes if ever the heat has made it a bit soft.
- A little goes a long way! We don't recommend twisting up too much of the product as it might cause it to crumble.
- Your lips are delicate so scrub gently. This product has a cumulative effect, so if your lips are very rough, you'll see them get progressively smoother if you keep using our exfoliating lip balm over time.
- If your lips are broken or bleeding, wait until they've healed to use this product as applying it to broken skin may cause further irritation. And if at any point, irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Size: 4.25g (0.15oz) tube
Ingredients: sucrose, theobroma cacao seed butter, cera alba (beeswax), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, caprylic/capric/myristic/stearic triglyceride, natural aroma (flavor), tocopherol
See more in this family: Fruity
I’ve tried a few other lip scrubs, and they’re all ~basically~ the same. This one became my favourite in a hurry though! The biggest difference is that it’s in a tube instead of a pot, which makes it way easier to use. The fun banana cream pie scent (literally like sticking your nose in a pie) rivals Lush’s inventive flavours.
Caramel Macchiato exfoliating lip balm is the perfect mix of coffee and velvety caramel flavour! It gently exfoliates and conditions dry lips, making my lips look and feel beautiful! LOVE it!
Apple Crisp exfoliating lip balm has a warm sugary apple cinnamon scent, it's the best no-mess natural scrub I have ever used. It's full of hydration and my lips love it!
I love the way it makes my lips soft after using it. The smells are just amazing ! I plan to order more