Exfoliating Lip Balm - Vanilla ButtercreamRegular price $7.00 CAD
Is it a scrub? Is it a lip balm? It’s both! Our exfoliating lip balm contains delicate sugar crystals that will gently smooth away rough skin from your lips while leaving them deliciously moisturized.
But what exactly do you *do* with an exfoliating lip balm?
Apply the same amount as you would lip balm and gently massage into your lips. You can wipe it off after a few minutes, but we recommend to keep working in until it’s absorbed to get the full benefit of all the oils and butters in our formula. And yes, you can lick off any extra scrubby bits too!
About the flavor: Can we be honest here? Cupcakes are good, they're delicious in fact, but sometimes, you don't really need the cake part. The frosting is where it's at, and it doesn't even need to be fancy because when you combine that sweet buttery goodness with that warm, rich vanilla... See, your mouth is watering now, so I think you get the point! However, if this lip balm encourages you to lick the frosting off someone else's cupcake, I won't be held responsible, but I also promise I won't tell on you.
- This product isn't for use in the shower or bath and must be kept away from water and dampness.
- It's best to keep this product cool before using and it can be popped into the fridge for 15 minutes if ever the heat has made it a bit soft.
- A little goes a long way! We don't recommend twisting up too much of the product as it might cause it to crumble.
- Your lips are delicate so scrub gently. This product has a cumulative effect, so if your lips are very rough, you'll see them get progressively smoother if you keep using our exfoliating lip balm over time.
- If your lips are broken or bleeding, wait until they've healed to use this product as applying it to broken skin may cause further irritation. And if at any point, irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Size: 4.25g (0.15oz) tube
Ingredients: sucrose, theobroma cacao seed butter, cera alba (beeswax), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, caprylic/capric/myristic/stearic triglyceride, natural aroma (flavor), tocopherol
See more in this family: Mint + Vanilla
I had very dry lips. I had tried different products with no success. I ordered the exfoliating lip balm and on the first try, my lips were already better. I love this product and the taste is amazing. I will definitely order more.
I leave this in my car and put it on first thing in the morning. Gives me that hydrating and exfoliating touch I need on cold Canadian mornings.
Tried eclair lips for the first time recently and this was one of the balms we ordered. It is nice and exfoliating but also moisturizing for my lips. Excellent products. We loved all of the lip balms we ordered but this one was so unique. Definitely will be ordering more in the future!
The perfect lip scrub for keeping your lips nice smooth in cold weather and the Smell is to die for!