Exfoliating Lip Balm - Bubble Gum Ice CreamRegular price $9.50 USD
Is it a scrub? Is it a lip balm? It’s both! Our exfoliating lip balm contains delicate sugar crystals that will gently smooth away rough skin from your lips while leaving them deliciously moisturized.
But what exactly do you *do* with an exfoliating lip balm?
Apply the same amount as you would lip balm and gently massage into your lips. You can wipe it off after a few minutes, but we recommend to keep working in until it’s absorbed to get the full benefit of all the oils and butters in our formula. And yes, you can lick off any extra scrubby bits too!
About the flavor: Do you remember the first time you realized there was ice cream with bubble gum in it?!!! We're predicting that they day you get one of these tubes into your hands might become one of those fond memories for that kid-at-heart inside of you!
- This product isn't for use in the shower or bath and must be kept away from water and dampness.
- It's best to keep this product cool before using and it can be popped into the fridge for 15 minutes if ever the heat has made it a bit soft.
- A little goes a long way! We don't recommend twisting up too much of the product as it might cause it to crumble.
- Your lips are delicate so scrub gently. This product has a cumulative effect, so if your lips are very rough, you'll see them get progressively smoother if you keep using our exfoliating lip balm over time.
- If your lips are broken or bleeding, wait until they've healed to use this product as applying it to broken skin may cause further irritation. And if at any point, irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Size: 4.25g (0.15oz) tube
Ingredients: sucrose, theobroma cacao seed butter, cera alba (beeswax), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, caprylic/capric/myristic/stearic triglyceride, natural aroma (flavor), tocopherolAlthough we use flavors to achieve our scents, our regular lip balms don’t have a taste, but our exfoliating lip balms, which contain sugar, do! Learn more here.
love the smell and texture. i use it before i go to sleep :)
Great feel and smells yummy
I tried one in my first order just to see how it would work, and I LOVE! They really have their flavours down, but I really like the way this exfoliates and then turns into a lip balm, no need to stick your fingers into a little jar of lip scrub etc, super easy and I’ll defs be getting more!