Exfoliating Lip Balm - Chocolate Mint Ice CreamRegular price $7.00 CAD
Is it a scrub? Is it a lip balm? It’s both! Our exfoliating lip balm contains delicate sugar crystals that will gently smooth away rough skin from your lips while leaving them deliciously moisturized.
But what exactly do you *do* with an exfoliating lip balm?
Apply the same amount as you would lip balm and gently massage into your lips. You can wipe it off after a few minutes, but we recommend to keep working in until it’s absorbed to get the full benefit of all the oils and butters in our formula. And yes, you can lick off any extra scrubby bits too!
About the flavor: There's something about Chocolate Mint Ice Cream - it's a classic and with good reason. That cool minty freshness dotted with just the right amount of rich chocolate chips, and of course the hint of smooth vanilla that makes ice cream so divine. A must for any chocolate or mint lover!
- This product isn't for use in the shower or bath and must be kept away from water and dampness.
- It's best to keep this product cool before using and it can be popped into the fridge for 15 minutes if ever the heat has made it a bit soft.
- A little goes a long way! We don't recommend twisting up too much of the product as it might cause it to crumble.
- Your lips are delicate so scrub gently. This product has a cumulative effect, so if your lips are very rough, you'll see them get progressively smoother if you keep using our exfoliating lip balm over time.
- If your lips are broken or bleeding, wait until they've healed to use this product as applying it to broken skin may cause further irritation. And if at any point, irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Size: 4.25g (0.15oz) tube
Ingredients: sucrose, theobroma cacao seed butter, cera alba (beeswax), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, caprylic/capric/myristic/stearic triglyceride, natural aroma (flavor), tocopherol
See more in this scent: Chocolate Mint Ice Cream Lip Balm
I love everything about it! It exfoliates so well, leaves my lips moisturized and I loooooove the scent!