About The Start Here Bundle
The Start Here Bundle includes the six following lip balms:
- Candy Tart lip balm
- Banana Cream Pie lip balm
- Maraschino Cherry lip balm
- Cotton Candy Ice Cream lip balm
- Vanilla Buttercream lip balm
- Vanilla Mint Milkshake exfoliating lip balm
Size: 4.25g (0.15oz) tube
About our Exfoliating Lip Balms:
Is it a scrub? Is it a lip balm? It’s both! Our exfoliating lip balm contains delicate sugar crystals that will gently smooth away rough skin from your lips while leaving them deliciously moisturized.
But what exactly do you *do* with an exfoliating lip balm?
Apply the same amount as you would lip balm and gently massage into your lips. You can wipe it off after a few minutes, but we recommend to keep working in until it’s absorbed to get the full benefit of all the oils and butters in our formula. And yes, you can lick off any extra scrubby bits too!
- This product isn't for use in the shower or bath and must be kept away from water and dampness.
- It's best to keep this product cool before using and it can be popped into the fridge for 15 minutes if ever the heat has made it a bit soft.
- A little goes a long way! We don't recommend twisting up too much of the product as it might cause it to crumble.
- Your lips are delicate so scrub gently. This product has a cumulative effect, so if your lips are very rough, you'll see them get progressively smoother if you keep using our exfoliating lip balm over time.
- If your lips are broken or bleeding, wait until they've healed to use this product as applying it to broken skin may cause further irritation. And if at any point, irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Theobroma cacao seed butter, cera alba (beeswax), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, caprylic/capric/myristic/stearic triglyceride, natural aroma (flavor), tocopherol (vitamin E)
Sucrose, theobroma cacao seed butter, cera alba (beeswax), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, caprylic/capric/myristic/stearic triglyceride, natural aroma (flavor), tocopherol (vitamin E)
While we don’t specifically add any peanut/dairy/gluten/egg or fish products to our formulations, some of our ingredients may have come into contact with these allergens while being processed by one of our suppliers.Do your lip balms contain soy?
Yes, our products do contain a small amount of soy.Do your lip balms contain (insert your allergen here)?
We recommend that anyone with severe allergies not use our products as we can’t guarantee that the ingredients we use have not come into contact with any allergens while being processed by us or our suppliers. Using cinnamon as an example, although we don't add cinnamon to any of our products, we do use natural flavorings that are made with components that could include cinnamon. Because the ingredients of the flavorings are considered to be a trade secret, our supplier cannot give us the complete breakdown of what is included in each one, only what they can certify is not found in the flavorings, and cinnamon is not on that list. So when a customer has a sensitivity, we recommend that they be cautious. Especially if a certain flavor (ex. chai) is known to have cinnamon or another spice in the actual real-life version, the flavoring very well could contain elements of that food that could cause irritation and we recommend avoiding those flavors.
The bottom line: if you’re in doubt, it’s best to avoid using our products.