I'm Speaking Women's T-ShirtRegular price $24.00 CAD Sale price $15.00 CAD Save $9.00 CAD
We're told our lips are for smiling, kissing and looking pretty but here's what's not mentioned nearly often enough: They help us share our voice. They help us speak up and speak out to claim our space in this world, share our light and our fire despite all the noise around us that would rather drown us out and keep us silent. If you need an extra reminder for yourself, or perhaps more for those around you, this t-shirt gets the job done in style.
5% of sales from this product will be donated to She Should Run, a nonpartisan nonprofit working to dramatically increase the number of women considering a run for public office.
- Colors: Fuchsia + Teal, slightly heathered
- 60% combed ringspun cotton + 40% polyester jersey
- Slim-fitting women's cut with crew neck
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Made in Nicaragua, printed in Moncton, NB
Available in XS to 3XL. These run a teensy bit small, and we recommend measuring a t-shirt you currently own and love to compare measurements with our size chart below. If you're in between measurements, we recommend sizing up.
For reference, Sylvie normally wears a size medium or large t-shirt and in our photos, she is wearing the teal in large and the fuchsia in XL.
All measurements have been taken with shirt laying on a flat surface.
- Length is measured from where the collar and shoulder meet down to the bottom of the front of the shirt.
- Chest is measured across the front of the shirt from one underarm to the other
- Hip is measured across the bottom seam