Spring + Summer Bundle (12 lip balms)Regular price $79.00 CAD Sale price $65.00 CAD Save $14.00 CAD
Get all the deliciousness our Spring and Summer Collections have to offer with one big budnle! You won't get to try some of our fruitiest and most refreshing lip balms, along with two of our exfoliating lip balms. Includes the following items:
- Cherry Limeade lip balm
- Raspberry Lemonade lip balm
- Strawberry Sundae lip balm
- Key Lime Pie lip balm
- Orange Cream Sorbet lip balm
- Mojito Sorbet lip balm
- Strawberry Rhubarb Pie lip balm
- Blueberry Crisp lip balm
- Watermelon Gelato lip balm
- Peaches + Cream lip balm
- Lemon Meringue Pie exfoliating lip balm
- Strawberry Lemon Sorbet exfoliating lip balm
Size: 4.25g (0.15oz) tube
Lip Balm Ingredients: theobroma cacao seed butter, cera alba (beeswax), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, caprylic/capric/myristic/stearic triglyceride, natural aroma (flavor), tocopherol
About our Exfoliating Lip Balms:
Is it a scrub? Is it a lip balm? It’s both! Our exfoliating lip balm contains delicate sugar crystals that will gently smooth away rough skin from your lips while leaving them deliciously moisturized.
But what exactly do you *do* with an exfoliating lip balm?
Apply the same amount as you would lip balm and gently massage into your lips. You can wipe it off after a few minutes, but we recommend to keep working in until it’s absorbed to get the full benefit of all the oils and butters in our formula. And yes, you can lick off any extra scrubby bits too!
- This product isn't for use in the shower or bath and must be kept away from water and dampness.
- It's best to keep this product cool before using and it can be popped into the fridge for 15 minutes if ever the heat has made it a bit soft.
- A little goes a long way! We don't recommend twisting up too much of the product as it might cause it to crumble.
- Your lips are delicate so scrub gently. This product has a cumulative effect, so if your lips are very rough, you'll see them get progressively smoother if you keep using our exfoliating lip balm over time.
- If your lips are broken or bleeding, wait until they've healed to use this product as applying it to broken skin may cause further irritation. And if at any point, irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Exfoliating Lip Balm Ingredients: sucrose, theobroma cacao seed butter, cera alba (beeswax), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, caprylic/capric/myristic/stearic triglyceride, natural aroma (flavor), tocopherol
The smells are amazing and these products are wonderful to use.
Some of these have become new favorites of mine like the blueberry crisp!
This is my first time purchasing eclair lip balms. I am a lip balm enthusiast. I love how these balms are smooth and smell amazing.