Eclair Lips Inc. is a small-scale manufacturer of natural lip balm based in Dieppe, NB with a following of raving customers across North America. We’re a creative, fun-loving and innovative brand that loves spreading joy online and through our products. We are an inclusive organization that values diversity and the constant learning and unlearning it takes to make this world a better place.
Current Positions:DIGITAL MARKETING COORDINATOR
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our team. This is a remote position with occasional meetings in the Moncton area.
WHAT THEY’LL DO:
- Manage a community of loyal (and freakin’ awesome!) customers on Facebook and Instagram and dork out about lip balm with them while providing top notch customer service on the daily.
- Create and manage content for our social media and website
- Coordinate the sourcing of photography and manage our image library
- Create email newsletters, analyze email stats and launch list-building campaigns
- Update our websites and social media with new products
- Launch and manage digital marketing and brand awareness campaigns on social media
- Pull reports, analyze social media and sales data
- Follow, create and implement systems and workflows to keep things running smoothly
- Manage product updates on our website and social media platforms
- Learn about and implement SEO strategies
- Find all the best memes. Yes, we’re for real. It’s legit part of this job.
- Dork out over Pinterest strategy, Instagram hashtags and all things social media
- Design and deploy customer surveys and analyze results
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Digital marketing is a passion of yours – you don’t need to be an expert, but you should be excited to dive in, learn and implement the concepts we teach you.
- You adore connecting with people online and providing amazing customer service.
- You’re a resourceful, independent learner who can easily follow video tutorials and doesn’t hesitate to ask questions to understand the big picture.
- Learning new things and then creating systems around them is one of the super powers that you’re just itching to put to good use. If you wore a cape, it would be emblazoned with the words efficiency and consistency.
- Paying attention to detail is second-nature to you and you love spotting the little things that can make all the difference
- You take pride in your work and welcome feedback that will help you perfect your skills.
- You’re excited to work with or learn the following programs: Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, G-Suite, Facebook Pages + Groups, Instagram, Shopify, Klaviyo, Trello, Loom, Photoshop, SmarterQueue, Pinterest.
- You believe in doing the right thing, no matter what.
WHY WORK FOR US?
- We’re a small but growing company where your input matters and where you’ll actually see your own ideas put into action.
- We LOVE to learn and have many courses and training opportunities to share that will help you expand your digital marketing skillset.
TERM + COMPENSATION
- This is a full-time, contract position
- Sept 2020 - March 2021 (with the possibility of permanent employment)
- Based on an annual salary of $25K – 30K
- Fully Remote
- Occasional meetings in the Moncton area (reimbursement for travel and accommodation will be provided)
- You’ll need to have access to your own smartphone, computer and high speed internet
This internship is funded by the Government of Canada under its Digital Skills for Youth (DS4Y) program. DS4Y, an initiative from Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED), provides an opportunity for youth to gain valuable training and work experience needed for today’s digital economy.
For more information about the DS4Y program in New Brunswick, please visit http://www.cybernb.ca/DS4Y
This program requires that candidates meet the following criteria:
- Under the age of 30
- Postsecondary graduate (college or university)
- Must be a Permanent Resident or Citizen of New Brunswick
- Unemployed, under-employed or employed part-time
HOW TO APPLY
Before applying, we encourage you to visit our website at www.eclairlips.com as well as our Facebook page and Instagram profile to get familiar with our products and company culture and assess if you’re a good fit.
If you think you’re the person we need, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, be sure to tell us:
- why you’d like to join our team
- what you hope to get out of the position
- any relevant experience you may have
- and please, attach a great meme
While we would love to respond to every single applicant, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.