All the Fall Bundle (8 lip balms)Regular price $58.50 USD
Limited Time Only
Treat yourself to all the delicious flavors in our Fall Collection with the All the Fall Bundle! It will let you try 7 lip balms as well as one of our exfoliating lip balms. Includes the following items:
- Apple Pie Cheesecake lip balm
- Baked Apple and Maple Syrup lip balm
- Caramel Cupcake lip balm
- Carrot Cake lip balm
- Chai Vanilla Latte lip balm
- Cinnamon Bun lip balm
- Pumpkin Spice Latte lip balm
- Caramel Macchiato exfoliating lip balm
Size: 4.25g (0.15oz) tube
Ingredients: theobroma cacao seed butter, cera alba (beeswax), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, caprylic/capric/myristic/stearic triglyceride, natural aroma (flavor), tocopherol
About our Exfoliating Lip Balms:
Is it a scrub? Is it a lip balm? It’s both! Our exfoliating lip balm contains delicate sugar crystals that will gently smooth away rough skin from your lips while leaving them deliciously moisturized.
But what exactly do you *do* with an exfoliating lip balm?
Apply the same amount as you would lip balm and gently massage into your lips. You can wipe it off after a few minutes, but we recommend to keep working in until it’s absorbed to get the full benefit of all the oils and butters in our formula. And yes, you can lick off any extra scrubby bits too!
- This product isn't for use in the shower or bath and must be kept away from water and dampness.
- It's best to keep this product cool before using and it can be popped into the fridge for 15 minutes if ever the heat has made it a bit soft.
- A little goes a long way! We don't recommend twisting up too much of the product as it might cause it to crumble.
- Your lips are delicate so scrub gently. This product has a cumulative effect, so if your lips are very rough, you'll see them get progressively smoother if you keep using our exfoliating lip balm over time.
- If your lips are broken or bleeding, wait until they've healed to use this product as applying it to broken skin may cause further irritation. And if at any point, irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Exfoliating Lip Balm Ingredients: sucrose, theobroma cacao seed butter, cera alba (beeswax), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, caprylic/capric/myristic/stearic triglyceride, natural aroma (flavor),tocopherol
Although we use flavors to achieve our scents, our regular lip balms don’t have a taste, but our exfoliating lip balms, which contain sugar, do! Learn more here.
I love all of the lipbalms in the bundle. Everything smells so good and fall like! My favorites are both of the apple lib balms, carrot cake, cinnamon bun, and caramel cupcake. The pastry chef in my very much approves.
This group of balms has the best flavors/scents ever! Every one smells so amazing. They really are a delight!
The lip balm is so good and helps your lips feel soft. The flavours are amazing and you want to eat them. Would highly recommend. Love ❤️ that it is a Canadian business. love the personal touch of knowing who packed my order etc .