Exfoliating Lip Balm - Lemon Meringue PieRegular price $12.00 CAD
Is it a scrub? Is it a lip balm? It’s both! Our exfoliating lip balm contains delicate sugar crystals that will gently smooth away rough skin from your lips while leaving them deliciously moisturized.
But what exactly do you *do* with an exfoliating lip balm?
Apply the same amount as you would lip balm and gently massage into your lips. You can wipe it off after a few minutes, but we recommend to keep working in until it’s absorbed to get the full benefit of all the oils and butters in our formula. And yes, you can lick off any extra scrubby bits too!
About the flavor: If you are a fan of sweet + tart flavors, you will be all over this Lemon Meringue Pie lip balm, or rather, it will be all over your lips! My mouth is watering just thinking about that zesty lemon curd flavor - sweet and refreshing all at once.
- This product isn't for use in the shower or bath and must be kept away from water and dampness.
- It's best to keep this product cool before using and it can be popped into the fridge for 15 minutes if ever the heat has made it a bit soft.
- A little goes a long way! We don't recommend twisting up too much of the product as it might cause it to crumble.
- Your lips are delicate so scrub gently. This product has a cumulative effect, so if your lips are very rough, you'll see them get progressively smoother if you keep using our exfoliating lip balm over time.
- If your lips are broken or bleeding, wait until they've healed to use this product as applying it to broken skin may cause further irritation. And if at any point, irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Size: 4.25g (0.15oz) tube
Ingredients: sucrose, theobroma cacao seed butter, cera alba (beeswax), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, caprylic/capric/myristic/stearic triglyceride, natural aroma (flavor), tocopherolAlthough we use flavors to achieve our scents, our regular lip balms don’t have a taste, but our exfoliating lip balms, which contain sugar, do! Learn more here.
See more in this family: Fruity
I love the exfoliating balms. I was excited to add this one to my collection. Nice, fresh scent
Super nice quality, very good scents (I wouldn't call them flavours since with all lip balm at some point all you taste is the oil and butter base). They smell exactly like the descriptions say and are really smooth and absorb well into the skin. I'm noticing that compared to the regular balms I used before these hydrate my lips longer and are helping with dry skin in the case of the exfoliating one too. They are a bit pricey, but a little goes a long way. These will last me a while before I run out.
I love the smell and it makes my lips so soft!
Love the texture of this product and it makes lips so soft!
Fantastic lip balm! I would recommend this to anyone :)
This is better than the expensive exfoliating lip scrubs I have bought! The flavor is amazing too!!! Highly recommend this and I’m a huge chapstick snob!!!
Exfoliating Lip Balm - Lemon Meringue Pie
Smells exactly like the pie!