Exfoliating Lip Balm - Cherry LimeadeRegular price $7.00 CAD
Is it a scrub? Is it a lip balm? It’s both! Our exfoliating lip balm contains delicate sugar crystals that will gently smooth away rough skin from your lips while leaving them deliciously moisturized.
But what exactly do you *do* with an exfoliating lip balm?
Apply the same amount as you would lip balm and gently massage into your lips. You can wipe it off after a few minutes, but we recommend to keep working in until it’s absorbed to get the full benefit of all the oils and butters in our formula. And yes, you can lick off any extra scrubby bits too!
About the flavor: Cherry + Lime is SUCH an underrated combo! When we mixed up a tiny batch of this flavor on a whim, we were so thrilled to discover that this sweet and sour combo took us right back to summer days licking rocket ice pops from the ice cream truck!
- This product isn't for use in the shower or bath and must be kept away from water and dampness.
- It's best to keep this product cool before using and it can be popped into the fridge for 15 minutes if ever the heat has made it a bit soft.
- A little goes a long way! We don't recommend twisting up too much of the product as it might cause it to crumble.
- Your lips are delicate so scrub gently. This product has a cumulative effect, so if your lips are very rough, you'll see them get progressively smoother if you keep using our exfoliating lip balm over time.
- If your lips are broken or bleeding, wait until they've healed to use this product as applying it to broken skin may cause further irritation. And if at any point, irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Size: 4.25g (0.15oz) tube
Ingredients: sucrose, theobroma cacao seed butter, cera alba (beeswax), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, caprylic/capric/myristic/stearic triglyceride, natural aroma (flavor), tocopherol
It's sweet and gentle, will be purchasing a few more exfoliating lip balms in my next order. Thank you
I really love this scent/flavour. It's perfect for Spring/Summer. It's like a refreshing, fun drink for your lips. It's tingly but sweet. The sugar really does exfoliate, and I secretly love licking off the extra bit of sugar that doesn't get scrubbed in. (Licking off the extra sugar doesn't make the lip balm go with it either!)
I think this might be my favourite flavour yet! I love the scrub in this flavour and I’m going to order the lip balm next! Eclair Lips is the only place I buy lip balm from and I’m in Ontario!!!