Exfoliating Lip Balm - Banana Cream PieRegular price $9.50 USD
Is it a scrub? Is it a lip balm? It’s both! Our exfoliating lip balm contains delicate sugar crystals that will gently smooth away rough skin from your lips while leaving them deliciously moisturized.
But what exactly do you *do* with an exfoliating lip balm?
Apply the same amount as you would lip balm and gently massage into your lips. You can wipe it off after a few minutes, but we recommend to keep working in until it’s absorbed to get the full benefit of all the oils and butters in our formula. And yes, you can lick off any extra scrubby bits too!
About the flavor: Bananas are pretty much a staple in most kitchens, but slice 'em up into a pie, and they become something pretty special! You might think that the creamy, custardy goodness of a homemade banana cream pie was poured straight into this tube, and I wouldn't blame you, though I promise this product is crumb free!
- This product isn't for use in the shower or bath and must be kept away from water and dampness.
- It's best to keep this product cool before using and it can be popped into the fridge for 15 minutes if ever the heat has made it a bit soft.
- A little goes a long way! We don't recommend twisting up too much of the product as it might cause it to crumble.
- Your lips are delicate so scrub gently. This product has a cumulative effect, so if your lips are very rough, you'll see them get progressively smoother if you keep using our exfoliating lip balm over time.
- If your lips are broken or bleeding, wait until they've healed to use this product as applying it to broken skin may cause further irritation. And if at any point, irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Size: 4.25g (0.15oz) tube
Ingredients: sucrose, theobroma cacao seed butter, cera alba (beeswax), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, caprylic/capric/myristic/stearic triglyceride, natural aroma (flavor), tocopherolAlthough we use flavors to achieve our scents, our regular lip balms don’t have a taste, but our exfoliating lip balms, which contain sugar, do! Learn more here.
See more in this scent: Banana
Bought for my 12 year old who always has dry flaky lips. She loves this! Scrubs away dead skin and moisturizers in a fun package!
Love it ❤️
J'adore ce baume a lèvres, il est crémeux et as un bon gout de banane et hydrate vraiment les lèvres, n'hésiter pas de le commander
This lip balm is basically a dessert in a tube; that has the added benefits of moisturizing and exfoliating, which I say is the equivalent of having your cake (or pie) and eating it too! Tastes so unbelievably delicious and works immediately to rid one’s lips of that dreaded dry winter skin, yet is also soothing amd smoothing. Very pleased with my purchase, highly recommend and will buy again!
What's not to love??? Banana cream pie loyers, you NEED this lips exfoliant!
I’ve tried a few other lip scrubs, and they’re all ~basically~ the same. This one became my favourite in a hurry though! The biggest difference is that it’s in a tube instead of a pot, which makes it way easier to use. The fun banana cream pie scent (literally like sticking your nose in a pie) rivals Lush’s inventive flavours.
Leaves lips sooo soft and taste great